Question on difference between SV and SL models

Anything related to the Juke can go here.

Question on difference between SV and SL models

Ad

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 7:43 am
So I test drove a base AWD model Juke about a week ago and liked the car a lot. :)
I want to test drive the SV or SL model to see if there are any major driving differences from the base model, but what are the major differences between the two models besides the SL having the leather and a few extra options? I supposed I could build a SV Juke to match the SL model without the Leather interior and get the rear view monitor and nav package? Thoughts?

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 1:33 pm
Gruntled Employee wrote:So I test drove a base AWD model Juke about a week ago and liked the car a lot. :)
I want to test drive the SV or SL model to see if there are any major driving differences from the base model, but what are the major differences between the two models besides the SL having the leather and a few extra options? I supposed I could build a SV Juke to match the SL model without the Leather interior and get the rear view monitor and nav package? Thoughts?

That's what I did.
I bought the SV loaded without leather.
Has the NAV packagae - 6 Speaker system with sub - Sunroof - etc.
But no Back up Cam (But ya have to look anyways, so why have it)

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 2:36 pm
Thanks for the info.. Would the SL model be better for the resale price on the car?
Also trying to decide if I want AWD or FWD, any thoughts from anyone who's driven both?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:22 pm
I drive the SV model & am thinking about buying the aftermarket Nav, I wasnt crazy about the leather since it gets so hot here in so-cal, so that's the only thing I might upgrade to one day. Has any reader bought the nav & had it installed ? AWD or FWD depends on the climate that you live in, again for me I would hardly ever use AWD so I saved some $ there. Good luck with your purchase !

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:37 am
Yeah the leather would get real hot here in Phoenix, but my sister has grey leather on her Caddy SUV, and she said it's not too bad.. Just wouldn't recommend black leather.
I'm actually still shopping around for cars still and I test drove a Fiesta the other day, and the only one they had available was with black leather seats.. no thanks in the hot Phoenix sun LOL..

Maybe I'll just wait a few more months and see what options Nissan offers for the 2012 Juke

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:10 am
The factory leather will feel hot as it is corrected grain leather.
If you choose Nappa it doesnt matter what colour you go for as it will be cooler than fabric to sit on.
Of course if the car has been sat in the sun for a while nappa would be hot to begin with but soon after turning the AC on and sitting in the car you would feel quite cool.

Return to Chat About the Juke