Incompatible bluetooth devices with the Nissan Juke

The Juke has a lot of newly engineered components which will undoubtedly have some issues. Please let people know what problems you are experiencing. Ask technical questions related to the Juke under this topic.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.

Incompatible bluetooth devices with the Nissan Juke

Ad

Site Admin
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:50 am
Please let us know the make and model of any phones or other devices you find that are not compatible with the Nissan JUKE.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:23 pm
I have the Samsung Intercept Model SPH-M910 and have had NO_HELP from the dealer. They tell me to buy a new radio and that Nissan has no idea of any future upgrades.

Any help you can give me to pair would be a great help. thanks...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:18 am
Update to my posting of bluetooth compatiblity. Try to be short to the point. I have had an 'internal-error' updating my Firmware. Unitl I was able to (pair) my old Blackberry to the Juke, I started searching ideas on my Samsung Intercept. Both my phones are NOT on Nissans List of compatible phones. Again I received the 'internal-error' on my Samsung. I took it today to Sprint for a FIX. Aftewards took it to Car Tunes of Clearwater, Fl who offered to help me.

The phone still did not pair so finally did a DELETE on ALL_Phones. Tryed pairing and it WORKED. I'm finally getting ALL the use of that $800 dollar radio. I now can drive my JUKE with more pleasure.

Apparently I did need that Internal-Error fixed on my cell phone.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:42 am
I have the factory NAV unit and own a HTC EVO from Sprint. At first everything worked great including my phonebook, but then it started to work and sometimes didn't. I tried everything to make the blue tooth sync. I finally ran across this website. It specifies that my phone is still being tested. :( You can choose your model of Nissan and your phone model and carrier for detailed info as to whether your phone is compatible or not. Sorry, still can't post the link...but go to nissanusa.com/bluetooth

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:07 pm
In reply to CtZeus if still having bluetooth problems. My Samsung Intercept had an internal error when I did a Firmware Update. That is what caused my non-pairing. After Sprint corrected my phone, it paired. According to Car Tunes who offered me help, the guy said a bluetooth is bluetooth and any device should pair with any bluetooth device. Try "Deleting" all phones from your radio and then 'ADD' the phone. The software seems to keep the old stuff in the forefront. Also search for New Updates to your phone. My friends phone wouldn't work on his Prius because it was an older bluetooth and wasn't able to receive the new updates.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:29 pm
The Juke hates the Apple iPhone4. It truly has no idea to treat is as an MP3 player, phone or something in the middle it does all poorly I am afraid. I cannot believe they are not FULLY compatible with such a popular phone.

Return to Nissan Juke Technical Support